Twitter Tag Team Twitter Tag Team

A strong 4, not quite 5 for the ending. But the elongated "OOOOOOOOOOHH" reminded me of the Regular Show. A whole fucking star for that right there my friend.

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Oh brother. Yeah I suppose I can see how annoying it is. I can't tell you how many times I'll be chatting with online RPGers and the conversation randomly steers to dating and the awfulness of men. Way to perpetuate the above-portrayed stereo-type that girl gamers are self-righteous, feme-nazis, and/or just plain useless gamers. Seriously, way to go ladies.

ANYWAYS, sweet flash. I don't *entirely* agree with the message since there are plenty of exceptions to this rule, but I chuckled nonetheless.

CHILDREN CHILDREN

Visually, just wonderful. Sound was too, so speaking on a technical level, this is outstanding.

However, I found it a little boring. You could have done a lot with this story, and you could have done it in half the time. In other words, it felt like it dragged on a bit. It always felt like I was waiting for a big twist or some deus ex machina to save them, like the spirit of the forest, I dunno, whatever. Something maybe that played on the other-wordly/fantasy feel of the film.

Anyway, don't let that overshadow the fact that you have a very clean and visually pleasing piece here, so congrats on that. Artistically speaking though, there's a lot of room for improvement.

Harlem Snake Harlem Snake

Was hoping for a shot of Snake twerking :c

Darkest Knight: Batman Darkest Knight: Batman

So good I'm fucking cackling here. You win. You win the whole internet.

Ragemelon Plump and Juicy Ragemelon Plump and Juicy

Just delightful. Way to bang out another winner. Bang! Bang bang bang! SO JUICY!

When Peeing When Peeing

Why isn't penis-exclusive toilet paper a thing?

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

Every one of your songs needs, no, DESERVES an acoustic variant. You should probably get started. Like, now.

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

imayhavepeedalittle.jpg

Batman : The Droppings Batman : The Droppings

I kinda hate myself for loving this. Normally, random-for-the-sake-of-random, only-funny-within-the-context-of-the-
source-material, zappy-zooble-bop type of humor is a guilty pleasure at best. But what can I say. I'm a sucker for a well-produced Batman parody. Don't get me wrong, I found this hilarious. But I don't think it'd be the case if I hadn't played Arkham City as religiously as I did.
^ I just don't know how to pay a compliment with side criticism without sounding like a cantankerous cunt, can I? Oh well. 5 4 U~