All 9 art Reviews

Darksiders 2 Digital Painting Darksiders 2 Digital Painting

Phenomenal. Although at first glance, I thought it was Corvo Attano from Dishonored.

Adovion responds:

Yeah, other people say that too. Weird haha!

Billy D. Williams Billy D. Williams

Very Jamie Hewlett-y. And I agree with tunnelofthorns, very fallout-y too. Love it.

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

Very "Fallout", so that's absolutely wonderful. And the "GAYPARTY" title is just the big red embellished bow on the flamboyantly elaborate present box. I think I'm just biased because Stamper looks extremely do-able here. okthen indeed.

MUDKPIS! MUDKPIS!

Mm quite.

Though overlooked by most, I find it quite ingenious how you tinted the right leg and the left arm a darker shade of blue to make the subject, this "MUDKPIS", more dynamic. The depth is whimsically achieved.

P.S. SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ.

Killer Killer

Came down with a case of the Lulz with this one

The pretty pretty cursive was hard to make out so I found myself reading it aloud in single, choppy syllables. Like how I used to read in the second grade! "She...crushed-it...". Burst out laughing. Laughed right on through to the last scribbly punctuation mark. Actually, your writing was astoundingly neat for a seven year old. Maybe we're all just slightly impaired here in Canada. Nevertheless, I love crude drawings. They're so endearing and all the more hilarious. Not mockingly of course, but I like the notion that people who aren't exceedingly inclined in the art department try just a little harder than the those who are. And it really shows. Woa, tangent. Went off on one just now. Regardless, great pic. Tres nostalgia inducing.

PTM vs. Deadpool Color PTM vs. Deadpool Color

n'OH GOD! :'D

A poyfect ten because it is entirely plausible, it is entirely hilarious, and it is entirely Deadpool! B-E-A-utiful!!

CHOCOLATE COVERED RAPE DRUGS CHOCOLATE COVERED RAPE DRUGS

Heh.

It's the card that REALLY killed me, what with the suave stick guy non-chalantly drawling a playfully rhetorical question. And I agree. Some people can be Class-A ass-hats.

Lizard with a HUGE DICK Lizard with a HUGE DICK

THAT'S QUITE THE PEEPEE Y'GOT THERE

Looka' that smug grin. The triumphant little fucker.

Dickface Unicorn Dickface Unicorn

No doubt, truly genial, but uh...

...when the (facial) dick goes flaccid, wouldn't seniore dickface here have to constantly whip it out of his eye? I imagine it being not unlike Justn Bieber side bangs. Unless, of course, it was in a constant state of erection. Truly a mystical, majestic creature.