Twitter Tag Team Twitter Tag Team

A strong 4, not quite 5 for the ending. But the elongated "OOOOOOOOOOHH" reminded me of the Regular Show. A whole fucking star for that right there my friend.

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Oh brother. Yeah I suppose I can see how annoying it is. I can't tell you how many times I'll be chatting with online RPGers and the conversation randomly steers to dating and the awfulness of men. Way to perpetuate the above-portrayed stereo-type that girl gamers are self-righteous, feme-nazis, and/or just plain useless gamers. Seriously, way to go ladies.

ANYWAYS, sweet flash. I don't *entirely* agree with the message since there are plenty of exceptions to this rule, but I chuckled nonetheless.

CHILDREN CHILDREN

Visually, just wonderful. Sound was too, so speaking on a technical level, this is outstanding.

However, I found it a little boring. You could have done a lot with this story, and you could have done it in half the time. In other words, it felt like it dragged on a bit. It always felt like I was waiting for a big twist or some deus ex machina to save them, like the spirit of the forest, I dunno, whatever. Something maybe that played on the other-wordly/fantasy feel of the film.

Anyway, don't let that overshadow the fact that you have a very clean and visually pleasing piece here, so congrats on that. Artistically speaking though, there's a lot of room for improvement.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

My review for "KONY2012", word for word, is as follows:

"I wish Egoraptor could narrate my life."

As you'd imagine, I am royally freaking out because, well...now he very well fucking can! Terrific game. Just great. Eat it Drake. So much for #YOLO. Hah.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

"GUYS DON'T LIKE GIRLS WITH HAIRY LEGS"
...
That was mad lulzy. And it took me about, oh I dunno emmmmm...seven? Trillion game overs to get the idea...give or take a few billion. But nicely done. My leg has been successfully pulled.

In summation: lol

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Mmmwhat day is it today?

I forget.

Darksiders 2 Digital Painting Darksiders 2 Digital Painting

Phenomenal. Although at first glance, I thought it was Corvo Attano from Dishonored.

Adovion responds:

Yeah, other people say that too. Weird haha!

Billy D. Williams Billy D. Williams

Very Jamie Hewlett-y. And I agree with tunnelofthorns, very fallout-y too. Love it.

NG STAFF GAYPARTY NG STAFF GAYPARTY

Very "Fallout", so that's absolutely wonderful. And the "GAYPARTY" title is just the big red embellished bow on the flamboyantly elaborate present box. I think I'm just biased because Stamper looks extremely do-able here. okthen indeed.